Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Master Plan...



Light Bulb Moment
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
- George Eliot





Like a wise person once said, "If you don't plan, plan to fail". When it comes to making decesions, it depends on the situation. Somethings can be done right then and there, while others take time and a well thought out plan.
When it hit me that I'm about to embark on a new era instead of freaking out about everything I haven't done, I figured I would jot down the things I want to do as well as laying out a foundation for the next ten years, nstead of them circleing around in my head.
My plan was to do one of these postings every week but gettin my goals down, organized and well thought out took a bit longer then I thought, such as it is.

The List

Health and wellness Goals
* Lose 80 lbs


*workout twice Monday through Friday and once on Saturday or Sunday
* Purchase more organic, natural foods and personal products

Academic Goals
*Complete my Associates
*Complete my Bachelers Degree

Career Goals
*Job shadow areas of interest

Investment and Financial Goals
*Open a money market account
*Set up a budget

Other Stuff
*I want to travel more. I'm surrounded by beauty I have yet to see fully
* Socialize more. Get involved in local intrest groups


Video of the Week


My Moments of Glee

No comments:

Post a Comment