Monday, September 1, 2008

The Intro...


Hello my name is Imani…
It’s seems like I just turned 20 yesterday and here I am about to turn 30. I wanted to do something that would allow me to reflect and journal my experiences, what I’ve learned, the things I need to do going forward into my thirties.
There isn’t a special meaning behind choosing the time frame or the name. I just so happened to come up with my plan last week and in seven months I turn thirty. No spectacular act of genius.
I kept hearing about this blogging trend and I wanted to try it, so why not? This is my first blog, so it will seem a bit generic at first, until I can figure out how I want it to look and all the bells and whistles. So if you have any tips, tricks or blogging advice feel free to let me know :)


In My Ipod


"My Moment of Zen"
See more Will Ferrell videos at Funny or Die

No comments:

Post a Comment